We’re going to ask you some brief questions about your health and history with acid reflux in order to assess if a prescription is appropriate for you. One of our licensed clinicians will review your answers and get back to you shortly with their recommended advice and treatment.
By clicking “Continue”, you are confirming that you:
- Are completing this questionnaire for yourself and to the best of your knowledge.
- Will disclose any serious illnesses or operations you have had.
- Will disclose any prescription medication you currently take.
- Understand that our clinical team will assess your case and if a prescription medicine is required they will select the specific medicine and dose.
- Understand that if you experience persistent or worsening acid reflux despite treatment you must seek advice from your GP as soon as possible.
- Understand that if at anytime you experience any of the following symptoms you must seek urgent medical advice from your usual GP, urgent care advice line (e.g. 111), or A+E:
- Persistent vomiting
- Vomiting blood
- Blood in the stool
- Difficulty swallowing
- Severe abdominal pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unexplained appetite loss
- Will only use one method of proton pump inhibitor (PPI) treatment (e.g. omeprazole, lansoprazole, esomeprazole) at a time and will not combine more than one different PPI medication for the condition.
- Are accepting our Terms & Conditions and Terms of Sale.